vac hose for power tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

eezlock

New User
Jim Heffner
Thought I would post this for anyone interested, I was looking for a small
lightweight vac hose that was easy to hook up to various power tools and the shopvac...well after some research I finally found it. It is the Bosch VAC001. It has a connection that plugs directly into the standard shopvac inlet port, and will also fit directly onto the exhaust port on the following tools with no adaptor needed (1) Dewalt biscuit jointer (2)B & D 1/3 sheet finish sander (3) P-C ROS (4) Dewalt 616 plunge router base.

I tried it on the P-C 3x21 belt sander...no go, had to make an adapter for that one now, it will work as well. Hope this little bit of info. helps anyone
who is looking for a solution as I was. eezlock

DavidF

New User
David
Thought I would post this for anyone interested, I was looking for a small
lightweight vac hose that was easy to hook up to various power tools and the shopvac...well after some research I finally found it. It is the Bosch VAC001. It has a connection that plugs directly into the standard shopvac inlet port, and will also fit directly onto the exhaust port on the following tools with no adaptor needed (1) Dewalt biscuit jointer (2)B & D 1/3 sheet finish sander (3) P-C ROS (4) Dewalt 616 plunge router base.

I tried it on the P-C 3x21 belt sander...no go, had to make an adapter for that one now, it will work as well. Hope this little bit of info. helps anyone
who is looking for a solution as I was. eezlock

Good tip. Where did you get the hose and how much $$?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS