Update for Sketchup Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

ednl

ed
Senior User
Unfortunately, I will have to CANCEL my attendance at this class... a conflict has arisen which takes precedence. Sorry to miss it; maybe next time. Room for someone else to take my place. Thanks for the opportunity.

ed

Sam Knight

Sam Knight
Sam
Corporate Member
I am interested in this class but will not be able to attend on Feb 4th. If another class is scheduled please let me know so I can try to come. Thanks!

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Bill we have you down..welcome.... Folks this puts us at 14. Fee will be 35.00. Please donate this to NCWW . When your donation is recieved you will be locked in. There are also a few more spots left if anyone is still interested.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Opps...13... sorrry Ed I didnt see your post. Hope things work out for you

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Ray if you look up to the top portion of the page there are 3 brown lines. Look on the bottom line inthe left cornerand click on "Donate"

woodlaker2

Ray
Corporate Member
Got it.

Am I correct in assuming that for this class the "donate" selection would be "Custom" and then type in $35.00 for a one time donation?

Sorry for being dense but I'd like to do this right.

Ray

WoodKid

New User
Tim
Oops. Do I bring the $$ to the class or use the donate function? I'm new to this so please forgive my ignorance.

woodlaker2

Ray
Corporate Member
O.K.. I made a $35 donation to NCWW for the Sketchup class (2/4/17) using the donate ....custom.....$35 option while in the sketchup training class blog page. Hope that was correct thing to do.

Ray

Got it.

Am I correct in assuming that for this class the "donate" selection would be "Custom" and then type in $35.00 for a one time donation?

Sorry for being dense but I'd like to do this right.

Ray

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
yes Woodkid send your payment thru the donate button. Only cash need will be for lunch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS