Up coming events

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am posting this here instead of the BoD forum because I want the staff aware, support, and to comment. Please do not share with the general membership at this time.

The next several months look to be very busy. On top of the shop crawls, in the planning stages, we have several events / activities. In summary:

- Aug calendar contest submissions

- Sept calendar contest voting

- Oct 2nd - 4th informational booth WoodWorker Show, Asheville

- Oct 30th - 31st informational and demo booth as Klingspor Extravaganza, Hickory

In addiiton to the above I am waiting for a information back from the AAW on a possible information booth at the AAW Symposium in Greensboro. If that was added the dates are Oct 23rd - 25th. This is not a committed activity.

That is more then enough for 2009. Is anyone aware of anything happeneing in early 2010 that we might want to get involved with?

Glennbear

Glenn
Early spring 2010- Concrete shop apron pouring party in Baskerville VA :rotflm:Seriously, thanks for putting all our upcoming events in one place Scott, schedule looks pretty full :wsmile:

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Going out on a limb, I don't think its too early to talk to Paul at Klingspor and the TWA about the next extravaganza. A lot of folks felt there was not enough lead time to get pieces ready to enter.

Not sure if Paul is planning to have one.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS