TV Stand Just About There!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Wanye, that looks great and it fits all of the stuff like it was custom built for it:-D . Your finish match to the dresser type piece next to it is perfect. I assume that you made it also? Your pics are very clear and show off the fine craftsmanship in the piece, great job on both :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Dave:)

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Great job on the TV stand Wayne.:icon_thum It turned out nicely and I can see why your daughter is happy.

D L

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Your finish match to the dresser type piece next to it is perfect. I assume that you made it also?

Dave:smile:

Actually no, Dave. I did not make the dresser, but I was surprised too as to how close they ended up matching.8-O Beginners luck!!!

Thanks all for the feedback!

Wayne

BobN

New User
Bob
Steve D said:
Yes, eventually but we are pushing up daisies at that point and our kids are selling the tools to buy a new TV for that stand we built that is still going strong.......

That is so true!!!!

Bob

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
That's a great looking piece! How did you finish it? It is sooooo shiny, I bet you can see yourself in the finish.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
How did you finish it? It is sooooo shiny, I bet you can see yourself in the finish. __________________
-Clay

I used two coats of Minwax Pecan stain and three coats of satin poly . (Light sand with 320 between coats.) I think that the camera flash was playing a few tricks on us! I really didn't plan on it being too shiny.:BangHead:

Thanks Clay,

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS