Turn over the calendar - It's Rob!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I thought the same thing as I flipped my page. I am glad that someone is reminding me of when it's a new month...they seem to fly by so quickly 8-O

Dave:)

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
I wish the year wasn't half way over or I'd get a calender for myself. Guess I'll have to wait until next year...

Congrats Rob, that is a beautiful wine cellar!!

sapwood

New User
Roger
Done and did! I've been admiring that awesome piece for a coupla days now. :icon_thum

Cheers to Rob (who's probably in Yankee land already) :eek:ccasion1

Roger

M

McRabbet

Thanks everyone for the kudos on that fun project last year! Indeed, we are in Canandaigua, NY spending a week or so in cooler weather (highs have been about 70-75), but we will be returning to NC sooner than expected because we are going through the same problems that Steve Coles just experienced -- my 95-year old Mother has been quite ill and has spent the last week of June in the hospital and was transferred to a full care nursing facility two days ago. My wife and I are taking care of some maintenance issues at her summer place here and will probably return by the end of next week. I don't have an Internet connection at her summer home so I've come into town am am enjoying a good cup of coffee at the new Panera bread store and using their free WIFI service and getting online for the first time in 5 days.

I was at the home of the friends I built the wine cellar for a few weeks back and they now have it nearly filled with nice wines -- several other people were there that hadn't seen it an they were pretty impressed. Thanks again for the kudos -- I plan to send an email today to the client for whom I built the Dining Room Project -- they should have seen it for the first time yesterday!

Best wishes to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS