Trend AirShield Pro Gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeteQuad

New User
Peter
Is it comfortable? I've been thinking about something like that instead of a mask. It seems to me the full face shield would be nicer for longer periods.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
LOL - very funny.

FWIW, I don't ask, I tell her I need it, and talk about all that she gets and why I don't get anything (then I get reminded about the Felder, jointer, and now the planer), but I ignore that. I just keep crying the blues. She will get sick of it, and finally give in. At least I hope.

Nice score Jeremy, you rock!! Perhaps you can lend it to Travis so he can finally ask his wife for a wide belt sander. That what keeps boogers out also prevents bleeding noses :)

For those who think the mask is too high-tech and want something more colorful:
hello-kitty-darth-vader.jpg

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I just keep crying the blues. She will get sick of it, and finally give in. At least I hope.
So the question is - does your daughter successfully do the same thing to you (and will only get worse as she gets older...), or are you immune since you use this technique yourself?

My money is on her :)

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
Is it comfortable? I've been thinking about something like that instead of a mask. It seems to me the full face shield would be nicer for longer periods.

Now, I've only worn it for about 5 hours so far ... so take this for what it's worth.

Overall, 4 stars (outta 5), so far.

It is comfortable and well designed. The positive air flow over the face is really nice. It keeps your face cooler and no more foggy glasses. It's fairly light, but still you'll feel it in your neck muscles the first hour or so. However, just like any muscle it adapts and I'm sure it won't be noticable once my fat neck strengthens up a bit. :wconfused: The noise level is nothing more than I would expect from something blowing air. Should work out good what I need it for.

If you have ANY interest, I don't think you can beat the Klingspor price tag and with this week's 15% off ... you will be under the price of the old model.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
It is scary to acknowledge I know this, but is this a Hello Kitty Darth Vader outfit?

Nice score Jeremy, you rock!! Perhaps you can lend it to Travis so he can finally ask his wife for a wide belt sander. That what keeps boogers out also prevents bleeding noses :)

For those who think the mask is too high-tech and want something more colorful:
hello-kitty-darth-vader.jpg

PeteQuad

New User
Peter
Man I'm tempted to just go out and pick it up at that price, but with IWF this weekend, I'm having too many hobby related expenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS