Top three reasons to buy some raffle tickets

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Number Three - who among us could not use $1000 to spend any way you wish at Klingspor

Number Two - A new table saw would be great - even better if it was a SawStop professional

Number One - The top reason to buy some raffle tickets is to reduce the stress level on Phil S.
He wants to think about workshops, not selling 2000 tickets

creasman

Jim
Staff member
Corporate Member
Just bought my first batch. I'm liking reason number two! Hopefully, your stress level went down a notch.

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Like Jim, I bought my first round this morning. While I like all the "buying" reasons mentioned, number one is my motivation!

Bill_L

Bill
Corporate Member
I bought some as well and I'm hoping I can check off all three reasons to buy raffle tickets. Whatever I can do to help :).

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
There is a fourth reason - the raffle supports this wonderful site where like-minded people come together to discuss something we all enjoy and that is only overshadowed by the depth and breadth of knowledge here! When you ask a question you usually get a great answer or answers with options to try from someone who has done it, or has researched multiple ways of doing it and you get a "jump-start" on your task!

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Banner looks like this:

Screen Shot 2022-03-19 at 6.46.01 AM.png

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors