Top post count slightly off its rocker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
You may have noticed that we have a new top poster with 4,294,967,295 posts. No, it's not DaveO's overactive cousin. We're making some software updates, which is causing the strange numbers. Rest assured that the site hasn't been invaded by a spamming robot.

I'll clear this up in a day or so. Don't hesitate to post if you see anything else 'funky'.

J

jeff...

You may have noticed that we have a new top poster with 4,294,967,295 posts. No, it's not DaveO's overactive cousin. We're making some software updates, which is causing the strange numbers. Rest assured that the site hasn't been invaded by a spamming robot.

I'll clear this up in a day or so. Don't hesitate to post if you see anything else 'funky'.

Glad to see I'm no longer number 2

R

rickc

You may have noticed that we have a new top poster with 4,294,967,295 posts. No, it's not DaveO's overactive cousin.

Didn't even blink an eye - figured with the change in weather DaveO had more time on his hands! :gar-Bi

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
If you call a "1" a "-1", how is that a compliment??

Oh, I guess complement and compliment aren't the same. Nevermind...

Go

SteveCogs

New User
Steve
Much to late on a Friday night to get into binary math. I do know that I have now increased my post count by 2.....base 10 only please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS