Tool Stores around Raleigh/Cary area

Status
Not open for further replies.

berniedap

New User
Bernie
Hello All,

A while back I had to disassemble my woodworking equipment, which was located in our garage, so that my wife to park her car in it..imagine that.

Anyway, I've been dragging my Delta 10" table saw, with table extension, back and forth and just getting sick of doing it. I'm looking for a stand, with wheels, that I can put the saw on so it's easier to navigate. I know there used to be a Delta store on Capital Blvd but can't seem to remember where.

Can someone help me with where I might find a Delta store in the Raleigh/Cary area?

Thanks,
Bernie

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Bernie, I think you can find what you are looking for at The Woodworking Shop on Capital, or WoodCraft on 70??? Both places should have a selection of mobile bases like what you need. Welcome to the forum!

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
If you know where Harbor Freight is, you can find The Woodworking Shop, because it is directly across Capital. And WoodCraft is in the same shopping center as the Walmart on 70/Crabtree???

sapwood

New User
Roger
Hi Bernie,
You can check the "Where Are?" drop down menu on the menu bar for a list of retailers . . . designated by region.

Or use this link to get there.

HTH,
Roger

berniedap

New User
Bernie
Roger,

Thanks for tip, I'll be sure to use that drop down if the need arises again.

I did get to the Woodworking Shop yesterday and was able to pick up a mobile stand for my table saw. No more dragging!!!

Thanks,
Bernie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors