Too much for a Delta mobile base?

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Today, I was in a pawn shop to get a right angle drill for a job I'm doing. Over at the front of the shop they had a Delta mobile base (model 50 - 277). It included an extra item. They wanted $120, out the door. Checking Woodworker's Supply's catalog, I see them for $112, plus tax and shipping. Do you think this is too much for a used mobile base. Oh yeah, the extra item is a Delta 10 contractor's saw. What do you think?

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
If the waw's in good shape, it sounds like you've got a quandry there, Bruce. If you need the saw you gotta ask yourself, "Do I wanna suck, or do I wanna be stupid?" Your choice. :roll:

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Dennis,

From what I've heard here is that Bruce doesn't have a quandry, I think he's a rancher with a herd of different Delta TS :lol:.

Jimmy:)

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Nice to see a rancher every once in a while that ain't all hat & no cattle. :lol:

cpw

New User
Charles
Today, I was in a pawn shop to get a right angle drill for a job I'm doing. Over at the front of the shop they had a Delta mobile base (model 50 - 277). It included an extra item. They wanted $120, out the door. Checking Woodworker's Supply's catalog, I see them for $112, plus tax and shipping. Do you think this is too much for a used mobile base. Oh yeah, the extra item is a Delta 10 contractor's saw. What do you think?

Amazon: $102.94 + FREE shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors