New User
Ken
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&cat=1,41182,64300&p=64300

2 1/2" long and 1/4" wide

05p8001s4.jpg

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
I'm sorry... did ya'll just call a TOOL "cute"? That HAS to be against forum policy, where the heck is a moderator when you need one!

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
...............but it is!!!!!!!!!!
Purty as a speckled pup sittin' in ya girlfriend's lap on the front porch swing whilst ya churnin' peach ice cream!:icon_thum

D Sikes

New User
Derek
Cool, I'd keep it on a keychain or hang it from the rear view mirror of my truck so I could have some Wood Worker Bling :) The price is very nice, too.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Cool, I'd keep it on a keychain or hang it from the rear view mirror of my truck so I could have some Wood Worker Bling :) The price is very nice, too.

I had a mechanic friend of mine that had a very small crescent wrench hanging from his mirror years ago, it looked cute until he had to hit the brakes real hard, while swerving to miss a dog, and bam the windshield was gone :gar-La;.

M

McRabbet

I got an email from Lee Valley today that combines this little beauty with another apron pocket sized "must-have" -- a double ended marking tool. Here's a link to them on their website -- get both for $39 + shipping. Mine are in the Shopping cart as I type... just gotta have 'em! And just so Froglips doesn't ask me if they have a cord .... absolutely cordless tools!

LeeNC

New User
Lee
Nope, they are real tools. The plane is supposed to work as is the double ended marking gauge. I have a set and the small router plane in transit to my house as it type. My mini mini tool splurge. The cool thin is that all 3 cost less most of their other planes.

LeeNC

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Rob, if they did have a cord, it'd be a very tiny one :)

Wow, these are too cool/cute. Must get some too.....

Those folks at Lee Valley get my "Enabler" award of the week.

But, Ken also bears loads of responsibility as the Enabler Middleman.

Jim

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I got an email from Lee Valley today that combines this little beauty with another apron pocket sized "must-have" -- a double ended marking tool. Here's a link to them on their website -- get both for $39 + shipping. Mine are in the Shopping cart as I type... just gotta have 'em! And just so Froglips doesn't ask me if they have a cord .... absolutely cordless tools!

And you talk about me having a tool buying addiction!!!!:rotflm:

Hmmm... I might have to get me one too!:embaresse

M

McRabbet

And you talk about me having a tool buying addiction!!!!:rotflm:

Hmmm... I might have to get me one too!:embaresse
Yeah, but I did manage to walk out of the Klingspor Extravaganza last night without having spent a penny (I came real close to buying a Porter-Cable 24" Omnijig for 10% off with a 690 router tossed in...:eusa_thin).

I did complete the Lee Valley order -- they should offer free shipping on something this tiny because it brought the total to over $50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS