Tiny Belly Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayH

New User
Ray
Any body else getting these "tiny belly" ads? I'm a bit over weight, but these and "gastric surgery" are bothersome to me. I plan to age gracefully. Where's the woodworking??:gar-Bi

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
I also have a belly but my thoughts are; Do they know how hard I had to workto get this belly?

I agree that is not a very good ad

Robert

New User
Robert
"Do they know how hard I had to workto get this belly?"

Let alone how much is invested into them? If only I could get my retirement account to grow as much as quickly with as much enjoyment.:roll:

Robert

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Yep, I think it's pretty simple. If you want to lose weight, eat healthy and exercise like it's going out of style. :icon_thum

BKind2Anmls

New User
Susan
I read an interview with a mother in Africa whose family was starving. She said that she couldn't believe we Americans spent millions of dollars to lose weight, when all we have to do is close our mouths.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
The ads are through Google Ad Sense and are a primary means for funding North Carolina Woodworker. We generate approximately approximately a 1/4 of our income from them and that helps pay the bills for the website.

We have restricted inappropriate content, but what shows up in the ads is related to what is posted or commented upon in a thread at some point. Since this topic is brought up, it makes this ad appear more often.

Every ad we restrict limits/restricts our possible revenue.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
adds are annoying. they are designed that way to get your attention. It worked.:gar-Bi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS