Ticket tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Rob posted last night that the raffle has probably negatively impacted the quarterly donation drive and I agree with his assessment. I know that we wanted to be able to sell tickets at the Klingspor and Greensboro events. Is there a way to track the number of tickets sold at those two events to non-members. I'm sure some of those sales will probably be to some of our members. I think it would be helpful if we knew how much revenue came from those events that we would not receive if we did not sell tickets there. Travis/Rob, is it possible to track those numbers?

Although at our last telephone conference board meeting we decided to have only two donation drives per year, we might want to re-think that. Maybe one every four months.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I think I can. I think I will need to get a list of all the members with their username and email addresses, but it shouldn't be much to it.

M

McRabbet

Stuart -- I've been thinking the same thing because it will be valuable information.

I will try to track all online sales at each of the two events (Greensboro and Klingspor) because I will be there for both events full time (I'll just keep a log of names). I also made posters for the Hickory and Winston-Salem Klingspor stores and left about 15-20 Mail-In Forms at each store. Each Poster consists of the Raffle Prize Poster (same as the announcement) and the NCWW Info poster I sent to you guys a day or so ago in 11 x 17 color side-by-side on a 20" x 30" Foam Board. I'll make another before I leave to go into the Raleigh store (I'll twist ScotM's arm to deliver it). I did not put any special notation on the forms (hindsight is always 20:20), but the Mail-in and addresses should be a clue. I will mark all of the forms for Greensboro and next week for Hickory so we will know that they went out from those venues.

I have plenty of Mail-in Forms with me for the Greensboro event and will prin more for next week at Klingspor. BTW, sorry I've been offline all day, but I drove to Apex today and then I couldn't open my laptop until my grandson went to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS