The trek begins...

Status
Not open for further replies.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Yours involves DRIVING TO PENNSYLVANIA IN -16 DEGREE WEATHER WITH A 64' FLATBED (AND BACK).

:icon_thum

Trent, you'll be pleased to know that the deck on the flatbed is only 37', not 64' (that's the bumper to bumper length).

Now if I'd been able to fill up 65' of deck space with tools, that REALLY would qualify for a "swoon"! But, since I only had half the rig that you thought, that's just qualifies as "kinda neat". Therefore, you'd better keep posting some gloats!!! :gar-Bi

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Scott was in the parking lot talking to the president elect, and the Grizzly sales rep next to me says: "Hey, that's Scott Smith, but who's the guy next to him?" :rolf:

Yeah, but when Bas came over and joined us, all of the women that worked at Grizzly didn't even notice Barry and me... they only had eyes for the Basmeister! :gar-La; One of them kept referring to him as "stud-muffin" when she was talking with her co-workers...

Besides, the only reason that the Grizzly folks even knew my name was because I told them that I was Travis's friend when I placed my order... Seems that they've heard about this high-roller down in the Wake Forrest area that keeps buying high dollar Felder and Festool stuff.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Congratulations Scott:icon_thum - looks like you and Bas had a great time- glad that you both made it back safe - Looking forward to seeing your new setup at the shop

Makinsawdust

New User
Robert
Scott,
All I can say is "u de man." Only a 37' trailer This might be the largest truck load of plunder a NC WW'er has every come home with. :icon_cheers

Bas,
It is totally abnormal/Un-American to visit the bear and come home empty.:eusa_thin

NC_Horn

Duane
Corporate Member
Welcome back guys. Sounds like that was the trip to beat all trips. Also sounds like the folks at Griz know how to provide customer service. Thats one road trip most of us only dream of maikng. Thanks for sharing.

Duane

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Sounds like it was a great trip ... and you've got a LOT of goodies to unpack now! Maybe you need to host a NCWW Unpacking Party to help uncrate those bad toys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors