The Eagle has landed

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Thanx to the kindness and efforts of TracyP, McRabbet and Doug Robinson I am now the proud owner of my own DC :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

dc22.jpg

It is just the right size for my small shop :eusa_clap

Also as a result of the efforts of TracyP and DaveO and the aforementioned WW Expresser's I also got some super wide oak ....just had to knock the top off of a piece :gar-La;

oak.jpg

Ain't that some purdy wood ?

Thanx everyone for yor help :icon_thum

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Man, that rocks! You'll really like having a DC, cleanup might be good for the soul but it's, well, cleaning! And no kidding about that oak being super wide...your bandsaw big enough to resaw that? :)

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Congratulations on the DC AND the wood, Robert. You AND the NCWWer Pony Express really ROCK!!!

skysharks

New User
John Macmaster
congrats to you and well done to the others for helping you out.
This is diffidently what this place is all about.
There are a lot of kind souls in our organization and just good all around folks.

Not to steal the thread but DaveO is one of those folks.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
You Rock! And so does everyone who helped out with the Pony Express! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:icon_chee:icon_chee

M

McRabbet

I've arranged to get the short length of duct that I left in my truck to Robert at his office in Durham on Monday as I return to the mountains. Glad to help get this new DC across the state! NCWW Pony Express rocks!

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I am now the proud owner of my own DC :eusa_danc :eusa_danc
Don't forget all the secondary fun this will bring - duct work, blast gates, trash can separator, baffle, remote control...hours of amusement!

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Looks like a heck of a score to me! :eek: That's always great to see a collaborative effort among members. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

That is a BIG piece of oak you've got there Robert. Are you planning on scrolling the Mona Lisa? :icon_scra

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Where did you get all of that purdy stuff?:roll::dontknow: That oak came out better than I thought it would. Robert I was HAPPY to be a part of the transfer after what you did for me!!!! I hope you enjoy it.

YOU ROCK!!!!

sapwood

New User
Roger
Hooha, Robert!
You're moving on up :icon_thum

Of course, now you need to go back and read all the DC posts by McRabbet, Alan in Little Washington, and Bas :rolf:

Cheers,
Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS