Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
Just wanted to take a minute to thank all who are or have served in any of the military services. I appreciate your service and your and your family's sacrifices. Happy Memorial Day!

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Thank you Cathy, and I wish to thank all vets and those currently serving for their sacrifices.

helmswatch

New User
Duke
Thank you Kathy and I too want to thank my brothers and sisters in arms for their service and sacrifice.

Semper Paratus

Duke

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Thank You, Kathy. It is good to see that someone remembers the reason for the "Holiday".

To those that are in harm's way: God speed your safe return

To those that have "been There" - Welcome Home

To all those that have defended and are defending our freedom - Thank You

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Kathy,

Thank you. I do appreciate and thank all of my borthers and sisters who have served. But I thank you. For thinking of us. I was out of the service 25 years before someone said thank you. It meant a lot. I've heard it a couple of times since. And it still means a lot when folks like you say something. We really do appreciate it. Hope you had a great holiday.

Ray

M

McRabbet

Cathy -- a nice tribute to the men and women who have faithfully served our great nation and to those who paid the greatest price, we owe them all our deepest thanks and gratitude. America will always stand tall because of those individuals who serve to protect our freedom. The best of Memorial Days to them all -- we are thinking of them and say our thanks one more time.

Rob

clowman

Clay Lowman
We have quite a few members here that are/were in our armed forces, and let me add my thanks as well to all past, present, and future soldiers.

Greybeard

New User
Pat
Cathy, Thank you for your kind words, and know that they are truly appreciated! I too would like to echo the words of all who have posted to this thread thanking all of our brothers and sisters, past, present and those who will serve in the future, for the selfless service to this great nation.
It is this kind of loyalty to God and country that ensures that this country great nation will always have those who are willing to defend it from all who would do it harm.
We all know someone or have friends and maybe even family who are currently serving overseas in harms way. We need to always remember them in our thoughts and prayers and ask the Lord to watch over them and keep them from harm so that they can return home to us.
And when they do return home, don't forget to thank them for what they did. It will be greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS