Thank You NCWW

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
As many of you know my family suffered two great losses earlier this month. My family and I want to thank our NCWW family for all the postings and PMs of prayers, well wishes, and words of encouragement. They mean a lot to us. They helped give us the strength.

Thank you and GOD Bless.

The Miller Family.

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Thank you - you are a prime exmple of what makes this a great site. I hope everything went well in NY.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I too hope that all is going as well as it could in this tough time. What a family of friends we have here at ncww.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Scott, I want to thank you for being a great friend to this site and leading me to a great bunch of friendly helpful people - I hope to meet you someday and thank you in person may God bless and give you and your family many wonderful memories of your loved ones

Phillip

christopheralan

New User
Christopheralan
I hope all is well with you and yours.

BTW, this is a great example of what makes this site different. My wife asks me if I have ever met anyone on this site, and other then Toolferone is introduced me to it, I haven't. But I still consider all here friends.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Scott, friends come in all shapes, sizes and various degrees of internet based geographic GPS coordinates.

As much as a friend you are to us, we are to you.

When you hurt, we all feel your grief.

Its what communities and friends are for.

I am glad in our small way, we were able to help you and your family thru this time.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors