Success! A BIG thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCTurner

Gary
Corporate Member
Just wanted to THANK Mike Davis and Mark(mburke911) for getting me the drill press that Jim Mauldin was kind enough to sell me!!!:eusa_danc Thank you all very much!!!:eusa_clap

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Just wanted to THANK Mike Davis and Mark(mburke911) for getting me the drill press that Jim Mauldin was kind enough to sell me!!!:eusa_danc Thank you all very much!!!:eusa_clap

What do you need a drill press for? I thought you were one of spinny darksiders? That would be like me getting a lathe :eusa_thin

You do have to admit we do have some pretty cool members hu?

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Sorry it was a week later than you expected (or was it two?).

That was the shortest conversation I ever had with a fellow woodworker, we were both in a hurry to get home.

Hope to see you again when we have time to talk, Mark.

NCTurner

Gary
Corporate Member
What do you need a drill press for? I thought you were one of spinny darksiders? That would be like me getting a lathe :eusa_thin

You do have to admit we do have some pretty cool members hu?

Jeff your getting a LATHE! OMG I am so happy to hear that:eusa_clap:banana:

Finialy kicking that flat wood habit huh? Just remember:Step 1 - We admitted we were powerless over our addiction - that our lives had become unmanageable

If you need a sponsor for the next 11 steps let me know.

Welcome to the DARKSIDE, carefull it's a slippery slope.:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Jeff your getting a LATHE! OMG I am so happy to hear that:eusa_clap:banana:

Finialy kicking that flat wood habit huh? Just remember:Step 1 - We admitted we were powerless over our addiction - that our lives had become unmanageable

If you need a sponsor for the next 11 steps let me know.

Welcome to the DARKSIDE, carefull it's a slippery slope.:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Let us all say the pledge
I am a nice woodworker
not a mindless turner
if I am to change this image
I must first change myself
flat wood is your friend
Not a bowl
Except for stinking walnut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors