Spring picnic '09 Picnic Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
OK here is where you can post what kind of picnic supplies you might be able to bring. We are looking for plates, cups, napkins, eating utensils, table clothes, auxiliary seating and shade structures, and all those things that will make this a good time.
We are looking at around 200-250 folks, so please post what you can provide and how many it will cover.
Thanks,
Dave:)

PChristy

New User
Phillip
I will get a pack of the napkins that I believe has 200 in them - and a pack of cups - not sure how many is in them

liftnaleg1

New User
Chris
I have a canopy that is 12x12 and a folding table 4x6, I can bring...

Does wood blanks count as a side dish...lol. I will bring the above...and blanks.:icon_thum

peteb301

Pete
Corporate Member
Will bring Paper or plastic plates, eating utensils (knifes and forks) and table covering - for 300.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Awesome, thanks Pete...Big Chisel :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Dave:)

NCTurner

Gary
Corporate Member
[strike]
2 large variety boxes of plasticware from Sams. = 200 ea knives, forks, spoons.
[/strike] Looks like Pete has these covered.

Thinking....Plastic Cups for 300, and paper towels. 10-15 misc serving utensils.

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
I have these items and alot from last year plates, cups, napkins, eating utensils, table clothes, salt & pepper shakers. I have been adding to these all year.
Terry

rita541

New User
rita cunningham
Dave, there will be 100 tables all under cover. Why do you think more shelter will be needed?
rita

peteb301

Pete
Corporate Member
Terry
Numbers please, so I don't buy too much or none at all , plates, utensils , table coverings ?.
Enough for 250 -300 people ?
Specifics ?
Thanks.

Terry

New User
Terrence P. Rielly
Terry
Numbers please, so I don't buy too much or none at all , plates, utensils , table coverings ?.
Enough for 250 -300 people ?
Specifics ?
Thanks.
Pete,
I will have all of these covered for 325 people. I will have table cloths for 100 tables. These items will be there in plenty of time to set up. I like to buy the plates that don't bend and fall apart so expect a sturdy one just as the knives, forks and spoons. Have I been specific enough? If not please PM me or reply to this. Thanks! Terry

peteb301

Pete
Corporate Member
Pete,
I will have all of these covered for 325 people. I will have table cloths for 100 tables. These items will be there in plenty of time to set up. I like to buy the plates that don't bend and fall apart so expect a sturdy one just as the knives, forks and spoons. Have I been specific enough? If not please PM me or reply to this. Thanks! Terry
WOW !!!
THANKS Terry :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc
Fantastic Planning on your part . And saving me a few $$.:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap
Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors