So what is going on with NCWW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
The 2012 Calendar Contest has been going on for almost two weeks now and only 3 people have submitted entries. In past years we normally had 30 entries or more. Now I know people have been creating wonderful projects since last year. Please get off your _ _ _ and get your entries in. DO NOT be shy. Let's make this year's calendar the best ever.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Hey Scott, hope you're still sitting in Littleton, and not someplace IRENE resettled you. I'd like to submit a couple of clock photos except my laptop will not take pix from my camera. Beth's laptop has been down due to power cord failure; new cord came yesterday. I will try to take the pix and email them via her computer sometime tomorrow.
Bruce:confused_

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I will be days cleaning up. Worst part is the storm is not even close to being over.

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
You might want to extend the time limit until someone figures out the problem with uploading photos. I tried three times to upload a pic and got an error msg all three times.
:dontknow::dontknow:

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I have a 11 meg photo for the calendar. I will wait until I am told the problem is fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS