Slowly but surely....

Status
Not open for further replies.

thrt15nc

Tom
User
and don't call me Shirley again okay??.........:lol: :lol:

A little work on Sunday for me today. Got the insert in the router table and finished the cell phone garage except for the drawer knob.

Clamps and frame on and first cut made.

2007_0304Finished0020.JPG

Only had to move one jig side once and rout an additional .00300875 off. :-D It fits. Now I have to finish the door, make some fences, etc............

2007_0304Finished0021.JPG

Hinged the lid to the cell garage and now I just need to find a small knob for the drawer. Here's how the counter usually looks, actually it's fairly clean today as one cell is gone.

2007_0304Finished0022.JPG

Here's after "installation" of the garage. A power strip is inside under the lid and all the chargers plugged in there. I think I'll move it to the corner of the counter. I think my stain job matches pretty well with the alder cabinets.

2007_0304Finished0024.JPG

Thanks for looking!!!!!

Tom

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Wow, the cell phone holder really cleans the place up a bunch. Great way of doing the router recess/opening.
Dave:)

sapwood

New User
Roger
Tom, er Mr. Shirley,
The router table looks flawless :eusa_clap
Apparently you have cabinets figured out :mrgreen:

Roger

thrt15nc

Tom
User
Thanks everyone. Roger, I didn't do the kitchen cabinets if that's what you meant. No no, wayyy over my skill level.

Tom

sapwood

New User
Roger
Actually I was referring to the router stand/cabinet and what appears to be another shop cab in the rear of the second pix. :mrgreen:

Roger

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Tom, that RT is looking saweeeeet! :eusa_danc

Nice job on the cell phone garage. Before and after tells the story. Matches the cab colors perfectly, too! :)

Chuck

thrt15nc

Tom
User
Thanks Roger!! The part of the cabinet in the back of the pic is my workbench. It's from plans in a magazine quite awhile ago. I'm kind of proud of it. I'll post a pic or two tonight. It's terribly heavy duty........

I guess I should really call the "garage" a cell phone CHARGER garage. I hate having all those things hanging off the outlets on the wall. In discusssions with my wife, :-? I've learned this one may go to my sister-in-law and her husband. This one's a little big. I added the drawer which increased the height. The next one probably won't have the drawer.

Thanks again.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS