Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Sherwood

Tim
Corporate Member
Re: SIGN UP NOW, Triad Shop Crawl

Details are rounding out nicely. We have seven shops lined up and 18 visitors signed in so far. We'll start at the first shop at 9 am. If anybody is interested in an early breakfast, we'll meet at Tex and Shirley's at the Friendly shopping center in Greensboro at 8.

Our tour covers 4 closely located shops in northwest Greensboro. Then we'll lunch at the Moose Cafe at the Farmers Market. We'll finish with three more shops after lunch. I'll send out a map and more detailed schedule a few days before. The volunteer host shops, in order are:

Cliff Greaves (Clifford)
Barbara (b4man)
Tim Sherwood
Jeremy (Ronj103)
David (TheBoardSmith)
Larry (INelson)
Bill Clemmons.

It's going to be a full day with some great shops to see and some great people to meet. Please join us!

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member

The breakfast stop would be a good place for those that want to carpool if the parking nearby is convenient. Not familiar with the area so I can't say.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member

If anyone is coming over from Raleigh along U.S. 64, you're welcome to park at my shop and carpool w/ me. My shop is the last one on the Crawl. If more than a few people want to do that, you are also welcome to leave your car here and carpool w/ someone else.

Mark Gottesman

New User
Mark

I'm not going to be able to make the breakfast. Need the address at Cliff's to catch up with everyone.

I'm guessing you will use PM for details?

THX

Tim Sherwood

Tim
Corporate Member

I'll send out a PM next week to all the Crawlers, with a map and address details.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member

I am hitching a ride with Bill. See you there!

Tim Sherwood

Tim
Corporate Member

That's great Berta. I'll add your name to the roster of crawlers. See you Saturday!

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member

If anyone is coming over from Raleigh along U.S. 64, you're welcome to park at my shop and carpool w/ me. My shop is the last one on the Crawl. If more than a few people want to do that, you are also welcome to leave your car here and carpool w/ someone else.

So what would be a good time to get to your shop so that we can caravan to the breakfast? Really want to visit the breakfast spot that you Triad natives seem to like so well. Looks like Berta and I might be heading your way at least that morning.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member

I can go on the morning tour, but I have things to do after lunch.

Tim Sherwood

Tim
Corporate Member

Mike, I'm glad you can make it , even for just half the tour. I hope you can stay for lunch too.

Tim Sherwood

Tim
Corporate Member

Here is a list that I hope shows everyone who is intending to go on the Shop Crawl this Saturday. If you still haven't signed on this would be the time to speak up. If I have missed someone , please holler:
b4man; Bill Clemmons; BWSmith; Charlie; Clifford; golfdad; Graywolf; jbcarper; JEHenslee; JohnnyR; KenOfCary; lnelson; Mark Gottesman; merrill77; MLB3164; redknife; RonJ103; The BoardSMITH; vtxmanmike; Mike Davis ; lspooz ; Berta .

Could we get a count of those who are going to breakfast with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors