ShopNotes WoodSmith Pegboard cabinet - looking for a page

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
The dog ate my homework. Seriously, my dog chewed up the first page of the article/plan in "The Complete Small Shop" which was a supplement published by the editors of Shop Notes and WoodSmith. The reason she chose that page was because it was open there because I am building it. I got most of the pieces back and taped it up but can't clearly read all of the text. I am continuing on building it as it is pretty obvious, but on the off chance there is some important detail I miss, I figured I would ask to see if anyone else has it. The front side is the BOM (fortunately intact) and cut sheet (pieced together well enough to cut them right). It's the back side of that page with details on assembling the frame that has a lot of missing text. I stink at case work, so I may not do something "obvious" without the instructions.

MikeH

New User
Mike
:rotflm: I get shopnotes, but I don't have that supplement. Sorry. Thanks for the chuckle this morning. I needed it.

Sandy Rose

New User
Sandy
Andy,

I actually have that scanned into a pdf file - I don't see how to post a document, but let me know if you still need it and I can email it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS