Senco replacement parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
My Senco narrow crown stapler's driver-return spring is beginning to fail. Anyone have the link for senco repair parts? and any experience rebuilding a nailer or stapler?

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Pete, You might want to see if this site has what you are looking for. I have not used them but found their site through Google by searching for "Senco repair parts".

D L

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
prolly exactly where I needed to go. I recalled seeing a link to repair parts on woodnet, but had failed to bookmark it, so I searched there, and found nothing of use. Thanks!

edit:

looks like there may not be a return spring? I have an SLS20, anyone have any experience with these? Ideas as to how the driver is returned?

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Can't tell you where to get them, but I have replaced parts on my Bostitch nailers and it was very simple. It even included instructions on how to do it. For what you are talking about it shouldn't be too hard IMO.

gator

George
Corporate Member
Quite a few independent lumber yards and building supply dealers carry Senco. You might check any of them for ordering repair parts for you.

George

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
thank you DaveO, found exactly what part kit I need there, and with that I can order from the link DL gave. and no one made me feel rediculously stupid for not having gone there before. THANK YOU! what a great forum,

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Oh, good, I was worried I was insulting you by posting the link to the manufactor. Glad we all could help :-D
Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS