SE North Carolina

Dak0ta52

Rodney
User
I migrated to this forum after seeing your new promotional video and liked your objectives. I've done woodworking most of my life from building homes to making furniture. I've migrated towards the scroll saw over the past three years and enjoy doing complicated fret work, usually portrait wall hangers of western themes, although I also do custom orders of people and animals. I started with a WEN scroll saw which, after a year, decided this was a hobby I really enjoyed, and purchased a new 30-inch Pegas. I live in a very rural area of SE North Carolina with my wife, 4-dogs, 2-cats, about 75-goldfish and plenty of wildlife such as deer, turkey rabbits, squirrels, various birds and even some of those slithering critters that pop up when you least expect them. (Some even have those noise makers on their tail.)

I look forward to seeking knowledge and ideas from the experience of the members in this forum. Hopefully I'll be able to share some of my experiences where it will be beneficial to others.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome to the forum, I lived in SE NC (Whiteville) for a few years, back in the 80s-90s. Drove through your area several times for work-related travel.

Artisan Pirate

Artisan Pirate
Corporate Member
I migrated to this forum after seeing your new promotional video and liked your objectives. I've done woodworking most of my life from building homes to making furniture. I've migrated towards the scroll saw over the past three years and enjoy doing complicated fret work, usually portrait wall hangers of western themes, although I also do custom orders of people and animals. I started with a WEN scroll saw which, after a year, decided this was a hobby I really enjoyed, and purchased a new 30-inch Pegas. I live in a very rural area of SE North Carolina with my wife, 4-dogs, 2-cats, about 75-goldfish and plenty of wildlife such as deer, turkey rabbits, squirrels, various birds and even some of those slithering critters that pop up when you least expect them. (Some even have those noise makers on their tail.)

I look forward to seeking knowledge and ideas from the experience of the members in this forum. Hopefully I'll be able to share some of my experiences where it will be beneficial to others.
Welcome! Always great to see a fellow scroller on the forum!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors