Scrolled Clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlrion

New User
Dan
This was my latest project, it now sits on my mantle and keeps pretty good time.
It is from the latest Scrollsaw magazine.

100_1147.JPG

View image in gallery

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
WOWIE Dan!!!:eusa_danc

Can you ship me a box of that patience!!!:widea:

That is a great looking clock. (I would be one to want to super-glue it to the mantel for fear of some heavy footsteps knocking off the mantel,:BangHead:)

Thanks for sharing.

Wayne

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Dang Dan,

That is Beautiful~! Very Cool~! You have been busy~!

I think you have had more time in your shop then I have and I am on leave :icon_scra :eusa_doh:

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Beautiful work!!! I reckon I need to go pick up the latest issue of SCROLLSAW MAGAZINE. Thanks for sharing.:eusa_danc

dlrion

New User
Dan
Dang Dan,

That is Beautiful~! Very Cool~! You have been busy~!

I think you have had more time in your shop then I have and I am on leave :icon_scra :eusa_doh:

You are on terminal leave! Lay down the law and tell the woman she has to wait! lol

Dan

nelsone

New User
Ed
Dang man! I'm not knocking what you had on the bench during the shop crawl, but you've stepped up your game! That is awesome!

Stick&String

New User
Scott
I’m awed! I really enjoy the absolutely symmetrical front view and on a piece that thick! Tough to accomplish. Looks like you went through a few blades. :wink_smil

SGalley

New User
Scott W. Galley
Awe-Some.......personally, I don't have the patience for something like that. I admire you for being able to do that:icon_cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS