saw it, but lost it

Status
Not open for further replies.

cc194217

New User
Mark
I saw a post yesterday from userid backpacker6794, first name Jeff.. he lives around the Marion area...he posted he has Mahogany for sale.... I E-mailed him, but no response... I cannot find the post now... any help?

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Mark I looked under our members list and did not see anyone using that id name - I even looked at the guys named Jeff and looked at their threads and the two most active Jeffs did not have a thread that stated they had any Mahogany for sale yesterday - I might have missed something - you can go to the "Community" icon in the brown bar at the top of page and click on members list and see if you can find him

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Thanks for finding that Wayne - I see where the backpacker came from - that is his e-mail

cc194217

New User
Mark
Well Shazam... it was the 8th post. I see a phone number so this time I will copy it down and call on Monday... thanks a bunch.

cc194217

New User
Mark
Thanks Steelwheel1999... I tried a google search but do not see his business located in Marion or Nebo. Any information you can gleem would be appreciated. I am at a stand still on my boat without more wood.. have a 8/4 but, really do not want to plank it down..

cc194217

New User
Mark
Well,, either Backpacker is out on vacation or does not want to be found. I call several business in the Marion area... never heard of the shop, called the Chamber of Commerce... said they are on State St.. but no other info.. still no response to my E-mail.... searched the internet and no avail.

So if you are out there Backpacker.... respond...

taandctran

New User
Thanh Tran

cc194217

New User
Mark
well,,thank ye thank ye thank ye.... we have gotten a step further... I called the number and it did go to someone named Jeff... did not say the business....left a voice mail and lets see where that goes.... a trip to the dentist is less painful I think..

cc194217

New User
Mark
I finally saw the light and the light was good.... Yes one and all.. I finally got ahold of Jeff. He is a actual person. his number is 828-460-0721 and his business is on 315 Baldwin, Marion, NC. I am headed up on Monday next week to see what he has. I will take pictures of what he has and his wood storage with his permission. He said be sure to call the day/night before since he is in/out of his shop with other priorities. Thanks one and all for the tracking down of this lumber source. Waiting to see what Monday will gleem.:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

taandctran

New User
Thanh Tran
Hey Mark, I just noticed that you live in Cleveland , NC... Not to far from me, maybe 5 miles? how log of a drive will that be for you? I'm guessing it will be more then a hour?

cc194217

New User
Mark
about 90 min... approx 90 miles... he is off of I40 x83. Going Monday if you want to tag along.. got room for one more. Plan on leaving about 8am.. have to stop by I77 x28 first.. he will be in his shop about noon on Monday...this would put me at his shop around 11.. he says someone will be there and he will be in at noon.. gives time to browse around..

taandctran

New User
Thanh Tran
I have to work sunday and monday next week. I would be interested in knowing what he has though. If he will let you take some pictures. and tell us what you think about his place.

cc194217

New User
Mark
well do... have to get a real job soon I guess.. getting up each day around 8am ..pretty rough..haha...but got a couple months of consultanting to do. Rough job.. getting paid to test navigation units and try to break them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors