Rojek equipment?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel428

New User
Steve Swail
Just curious to know if anyone here has had direct experience or an "educated" opinion as to the quality/reliability of this line of WW'ing equipment....Thanks for any feedback you are able to proivide.

Steve

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
I think we haven't heard of it at our level, because it appears to be larger, more industrial grade stuff, than most of us might be inclined to use. IIRC, some Rojek stuff has recently passed through IRSauctions.

Bernhard

Bernhard
User
Steve,

I looked at Rojek,Laguna,Minimax, Electro Beckum before I decided to get Felder equipment. All of them make good equipment, I just liked the design, fit and finish of the Felder better. IMHO, Rojek's sliding table saw mechanism was a bit weak compared to the others.
BUT, Rojek makes nice equipment. You may want to check the web, I remember that I found a Rojek users group (but can't remember the name/location).
Are you looking at a combo machine?

my 2 cents,
Bernhard

PS I f you like to take a look at Felder, pm me.

mkepke

Mark
Senior User
Rojek is a relative newcomer to the US combo market. I *think* they are about at the quality level of Robland (Laguna).

In the interests of full disclosure, let me say that I own a Robland X31, but have never touched or seen a Rojek in the flesh.

Scarcity is not a good thing when the mothership is 7 hours and 3500 miles away.

-Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS