Roger Goldman @ CWA June 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
Roger Goldman will be doing a presentation on Inlay & Marquetry at this months Charlotte Woodworkers Meeting.

The Charlotte Woodworkers Association monthly meetings are typically held the third Tuesday of the month at 6:30 PM, except in December or as noted in the newsletter.
Members and guests are encouraged to join in the social time starting at 5:30 PM.
Meetings will be held at:

Wood Shop in the Warehouse Facility of Jackson Park Ministries
4001 Sentry Post Road
Charlotte, NC 28208​

Roger is an outstanding woodworker and a member here on NCWW'r.

If there's interest I say we go out and grab some dinner and a beer after the meeting.​

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
Good deal! I will do my best to make it to that meeting. Roger (timsparents on NCWW) does some amazing work and it's been a long time since I saw him last.

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
Some of his work ...

Butterfly.jpg

Coatofarms.jpg

Rosearrangement.jpg

He used to do BIG stuff too ... like this...

Portico.jpg

ExecutiveDesk.jpg

ArchTable.jpg

ConferenceTable.jpg

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
Re: Roger Goldman @ CAW June 16

Roger is just plain AWESOME! I was able to sit and talk with him one afternoon. He is a craftsman that we should all strive to be like. He has done such wonderful work.

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User

Looks like I'll be there!

Anyone else in the area ... member or not, please come on out to this meeting. Not only will you meet a bunch of local people with similar interests, you'll be supporting an NCWWer and top-notch woodworker giving the demo.

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member

Looks like I'll be there!

Anyone else in the area ... member or not, please come on out to this meeting. Not only will you meet a bunch of local people with similar interests, you'll be supporting an NCWWer and top-notch woodworker giving the demo.

yep visitors are welcomed and encouraged to come. i know roger will enjoy a large NCWWer turnout!

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
sorry guys i didn't realize there was a mistake on the programming.

i'll email roger and confirm he's coming next month before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS