Rikon 10-325 Deluxe Bandsaw $719.99, Sears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Ken,

That's a pretty darn good price for new! I've only seen a $650 priced one and that was at the Klingspor Extravaganza in Hickory last year!

Darn good unit too!

Someone interested in this machine, should seriously consider getting!

Matt

Glennbear

Glenn
It might just be me not paying attention but it seems to me that it is only recently that Sears had started selling woodworking machines branded other than Craftsman. This development is great for me since I have a Sears "hometown store" not far away and other woodworking machine retailers other than the BORG are a mininum of 75 miles distant. Might be why most of my new machines are painted in Craftsman grey. :rotflm:

Ken Massingale

New User
Ken
Ken,

That's a pretty darn good price for new! I've only seen a $650 priced one and that was at the Klingspor Extravaganza in Hickory last year!

Darn good unit too!

Someone interested in this machine, should seriously consider getting!

Matt

Yes Matt, a good price on a great bandsaw. 'Funny' they have it for the same price as Woodcraft will have it later this month.
Oh, free shipping is going on right now also.

It might just be me not paying attention but it seems to me that it is only recently that Sears had started selling woodworking machines branded other than Craftsman. This development is great for me since I have a Sears "hometown store" not far away and other woodworking machine retailers other than the BORG are a mininum of 75 miles distant. Might be why most of my new machines are painted in Craftsman grey. :rotflm:
Yep Glenn. C'man is selling higher end stuff, Woodpecker and others. I'd think it would be useful to folks with Sears credit cards.

eyekode

New User
Salem
It is actually ~580 before tax (100$ or so off this weekend + 5% bing cash back). But then comes shipping... 225$!?!

b4man

New User
Barbara

I ventured in my local Sears last week and looked to see if they were selling other brands in the stationary tools. Not yet. Nothing on the floor that wasn't bright red. I also noticed prices were not at a bargain. Maybe soon?

Barbara

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I ventured in my local Sears last week and looked to see if they were selling other brands in the stationary tools. Not yet. Nothing on the floor that wasn't bright red. I also noticed prices were not at a bargain. Maybe soon?

Barbara
I haven't done it yet for this item, but you might try their website (sears.com) and see what happens there. They have an 'Order online, pick up @ store.' option.

b4man

New User
Barbara
I honestly never think to check Sears on line! Dennis, thanks for the reminder!

Barbara

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Sears online also has a Rikon 18" bandsaw for $1169.99. If you add it to the cart there is a "Online only! Save up to 15% on tools and catalog exclusive items." which puts the total to $994.49.

But then they hit you with a
Oversized Delivery: $ 354.40 for a Est. Pre-tax Total: $ 1348.89 :(

Glennbear

Glenn

Barbara

My local Sears is a "hometown store" which is basically a franchise with very limited floor stock. I became aware of the additional brands available in a snail mail catalog I received. :wsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors