Jon Todd
Jon has reported a post.

Reason:
this post has A$$ in it
Forum: User Announcements
Assigned Moderators: clowman

Posted by: Matt Schnurbusch
Original Content:
I had to tell my wife that I lost my job a little over 5 years ago. It was one of the toughest things I ever had to do. Fortunately, it led to one of the best things I've ever done.

It's certainly not for everyone, but running my own business has been great. Extremely difficult/scary at times, but the overall picture has been great. You have the skills and education necessary. You should at least consider running your own gig.

When I lost my J.O.B. I decided, after a great deal of thought, that I never wanted to rely on someone else for my income. Now, granted, I rely on the public at large for my income... But realistically, if I don't make it as a handyman in this area it's my own LAZY A$$ fault!

Good luck with what ever you decide. Take your time, and pick the right opportunity for YOU and your wife.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Thanks Bob, I realized that after I read the post, but also saw that it had been corrected by the time I got there.... I think Jon was a moderator at one time in the past???

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Jon volunteered to step down about six or eight months ago. He was a great asset to this site in his roll as moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors