Remember to bring your ornaments...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
If anyone has cut Christmas ornaments for Project Rudolph and want me to mail them next week, please bring them to the picnic. Thanks.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I don't have any ornaments for you yet, Cathy. I have had carpal tunnel syndrome for a long time, but this spring I have been bothered by a severe case of tendonitis in both hands and forearms, probably because of cutting down trees, feeding the wood chipper, tearing up walkways and replacing them, working on restoring a tractor, etc. adnauseum. Surgery first of June to correct the agony. Hope to get some for you later.:elvis:

cskipper

Cathy
I don't have any ornaments for you yet, Cathy. I have had carpal tunnel syndrome for a long time, but this spring I have been bothered by a severe case of tendonitis in both hands and forearms, probably because of cutting down trees, feeding the wood chipper, tearing up walkways and replacing them, working on restoring a tractor, etc. adnauseum. Surgery first of June to correct the agony. Hope to get some for you later.:elvis:

I can relate to the carpal tunnel. There's no need to worry about getting them sent through me. Everyone can send their own, I'm just going to send off a batch next week.

I appreciate anyone who can help with this project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors