Redmond Machinery Recon X5 Unisaw w/50" Bies for $999 (limited time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodworker2000

Christopher
Corporate Member
I received this email flyer and thought I would pass it along. This sounds like a great deal for anyone in the market for a Unisaw and willing to drive to Atlanta this weekend. This might be an in-store special only for this weekend. You can link to their sale this weekend with the following link: The Redmond Machinery Times. Their online flyer also has a $25 off $200 coupon (in-store only). the text of the ad is below:

Delta
36-L31X-BC50R
(Factory Reconditioned)
3 HP Left Tilt Unisaw with Biesemeyer Fence
$999.00
Delta Model 36-L31X-BC50 3 HP Left Tilt Unisaw with Biesemeyer Fence includes left tilt 3 HP, single phase 230V, TEFC motor with full voltage motor starter (GPE); 50" Biesemeyer commercial fence system, carbide-tipped 50 tooth ATB&R saw blade, right extension table, adjustable steel support legs, two 10" cast-iron extension wings, standard insert, miter gage, motor cover, 4" dust connector and instruction manual.​

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
Redmond is a great company. I deal with them a lot. They would likely ship one for you, but that would eat up most of your savings. Plus gas is going down finally!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS