Raleigh, NC Pen Turners Meeting (IAP) in November

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leviblue

Kevin
Corporate Member
The next meeting for the Raleigh, NC chapter of IAP, which is open to anyone willing to make the meeting, is scheduled for November 10, 2011 at 6:30pm. The WoodCraft store at 4317 Pleasant Valley Road in Raleigh will the location to meet.
The group has had several successful meetings with demo's from the members. So with all the holiday's coming up we all need a little extra inspiration...
At the next meeting the members are encouraged to bring their favorite, most interesting, unique turned item. This is the chance to brag on yourself and tell how you made the item with the other members. This may spark a few ideas to get those gifts in production and made in time to give to that special person.

There is also a demo planned and will be presented if time permits. If anyone would like to volunteer for additional demo’s please let me know.

As always, pen, turned items, items you made and blank/wood swaps will be done with those that want to participate.

Hope to see everyone there so mark your calendars.

Thanks,

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Kevin, if I can make it do folks gather some place prior to the meeting to eat? Also, how long have the prior meetings run?

Leviblue

Kevin
Corporate Member
Scott,
I typically stop in at the Wendy's across the street prior to the meetings for a supper prior to the meeting at 6:30. Sometimes the other members meet there as well. It depends on how their schedule is prior.
The last few meetings have been going up to 9:00pm. If someone needs to leave early, that's not an issue.

I hope to see you there; or at Wendy's.

Leviblue

Kevin
Corporate Member
Scott,
I hope to see you and a few more new faces there this evening. It's usually a lively discussion for all. :eusa_danc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS