Raffle Ticket Sales - Final Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Well, I think from a financial POV, this will be a very successful fundraising raffle.

This is as of 10:00 AM 5/12/09
Tickets Sold - 640
Gross = $3200
CC fees = 127.21
Other Costs = $687.75
Net = $2385.04 :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eek:ccasion1 :eek:ccasion1 :eek:ccasion1 :eek:ccasion1

Please DO NOT ask or comment on Other costs. These will be explained to the Corporation Members at another time.

To repeat, the sales will cease at 9:00 AM Thursday 5/14/09. The extra time is necessary for me to generate each purchaser's ticket numbers and email them. I will announce as they are being sent out. Many will be trapped by SpAM FILTERs

Anyway this is your last chance to buy tickets, please do so. Somebody has to make up for me not being able to buy tickets:rotflm:

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
Steve I would just like to say Thanks for all of the work you and the others have put into this. I did one of these at work and I only have 35 people to deal with so again thanks for what you are doing.

Mark

Sully

New User
jay
I finally remembered to purchase some tickets.

However, when I get to the paypal page, I do not see how to enter my phone number in my contact information. It only shows my email address and no way to edit it. :dontknow:

What am I doing wrong?

J

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I finally remembered to purchase some tickets.

However, when I get to the paypal page, I do not see how to enter my phone number in my contact information. It only shows my email address and no way to edit it. :dontknow:

What am I doing wrong?

J
Don't worry, you'd be surprised what I get when I download the transaction. :rotflm: As long as i have an email address that works, we'll find you.:swoon: Iwouldn't use telephone except as an absolute last resort.

Sully

New User
jay
Don't worry, you'd be surprised what I get when I download the transaction. :rotflm: As long as i have an email address that works, we'll find you.:swoon: Iwouldn't use telephone except as an absolute last resort.

Okay, I just figured it would be so much quicker to call me about all my winnings. :rotflm:
J

M

McRabbet

I sent out another notice to over 125 people here in the mountains to give them one last chance to win -- I know of at lease three more buys as a result...

Rob

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
FYI, Final Update in the title was a bad choice of words. I meant final before the final.:rotflm:
Tomorrow, after I close the Raffle, I'll have the final count.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
FYI, Final Update in the title was a bad choice of words. I meant final before the final.:rotflm:
Tomorrow, after I close the Raffle, I'll have the final count.
Is that your final answer? :rolf:

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
This is not the final answer it is only a drill. Had this been the final answer you woul have been informed of where to tune in your af=rea for further information.:rotflm::gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS