Steve
Corporate Member
This is as of 9:45 AM 5/14/09
Tickets Sold - 820
Gross = $4100
CC fees = $162.05
Other Costs = $687.75
Net = $3250.20 :swoon: :swoon: :swoon: :swoon: :swoon:
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
You've done yourself proud:eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

Quickbooks is in the process of sending your Sales Receipts as I am typing this. 4:25 PM

In the description field, You will see a range of nunbers. That represents your ticket nymbers for that transaction. If you purchased tickets at different times you will receive a different Receipt and numbers for each time you purchased.

The description on your receipt will look something like this:

"Spring '09 Raffle Tickets 3161001 - 3161005" That would be for 5 tickets

"Spring '09 Raffle Tickets 3161053 - 3161053" That would be for 1 ticket

If you don't get your email by 6:00 PM Today Thur 5/14, please first look for it in your Spam or junk folders. If you still can't find it, please PM me. donot call or email. In you PM please give me the email address that you assumed it would go to and also an alternate email address.

Have no fear, I have the complete list of purchases, numbers and contact info. You WILL get your winnings. I will be bringing my lists of who has what numbers to the picnic, so we can actually certify who won what.

Last edited:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
As a member of the Raffle Committee I want to thank everyone who made this a success. You guys and girl who bought tickets made it happen.

BTW...Be nice to me. I have the tickets and fish bowl. :wsmile:

M

McRabbet

Back when we were discussing setting up the Raffle, I predicted that with this group of prizes, we would sell more than $4,000 worth! WOW! we made that and raised enough to help the organization meet its goals of being self-sufficient. I've gotten my winning tickets and appreciate the effort made by Steve and Scott in stepping aside so all of us could participate. Kudos, everyone, kudos! I sure hope the winners are at the Picnic, because I'm bringing my camera!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That's awesome :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap On the way home I was thinking that I had a 1 in 30 chance of winning based on the last tally. Now it's looking like a 1 in 41 chance, still better odds than the Lottery :cool:

Dave:)

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Great numbers!!! Well done everyone, making Steve sweat these last few days. Next time, we'll coordinate via instant messaging and not buy _any_ tickets until 2 hours before the deadline.

Now it's looking like a 1 in 41 chance, still better odds than the Lottery :cool:

Ha! *singing* I know how many tickets you bought. I know how many tickets you bought.

(stops singing due to dogs in neighborhood howling)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Got my receipt with my ticket numbers, my winning ticket numbers :gar-Bi Interesting even though I entered my Roadrunner e-mail acct. , it still came to my NCWW e-mail acct. No problem just something interesting. I got my winning numbers and that's all that matters.
I believe in the power of positive thinking, no matter how delusional it may be :wconfused:.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Got my receipt with my ticket numbers, my winning ticket numbers :gar-Bi Interesting even though I entered my Roadrunner e-mail acct. , it still came to my NCWW e-mail acct. No problem just something interesting. I got my winning numbers and that's all that matters.
I believe in the power of positive thinking, no matter how delusional it may be :wconfused:.

Quickbooks and the PayPal add in try to match you to a "Customer" in the NCWWI Quickbooks Database. If it can, it uses the the email address that was already in the Database. In your case it is the address that is in your profile on this site.

BTW, that "Customer" Database is on my machine at home, not the web server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS