Raffle Ticket Numbers Email

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Please, Please don't wait until the last minutes to let me know if there is a problem:slap: :slap: :argue: :argue: .:help: :help:
SteveColes said:
If you don't get your email by 6:00 PM Today Thur 5/14, please first look for it in your Spam or junk folders. If you still can't find it, please PM me. donot call or email. In you PM please give me the email address that you assumed it would go to and also an alternate email address

R

rickc

Sorry Sawduster ole buddy - your email must have been either spam or a phishing attack. The winning numbers arrived in my in box Thursday at 4:31 pm EST. However I would appreciate some hellp loading the saw into my truck. Wife's a bit under the weather and may not make it tomorrow! :gar-La;

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
I think all of you are confused I:wsmile:have the winning numbders got them this am I just caint figure out how I am gonna win all 7 prizes with 4 tickets:rotflm:

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I have not received mine yet. Hopefully my payment went through.
Tim, your payment went through and your ticket numbers generated and emailed.

Please read this and then PM me.

SteveCole said:
The description on your receipt will look something like this:

"Spring '09 Raffle Tickets 3161001 - 3161005" That would be for 5 tickets

"Spring '09 Raffle Tickets 3161053 - 3161053" That would be for 1 ticket

If you don't get your email by 6:00 PM Today Thur 5/14, please first look for it in your Spam or junk folders. If you still can't find it, please PM me. donot call or email. In you PM please give me the email address that you assumed it would go to and also an alternate email address.

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
I received mine. Due to the wording of the e-mail, at first I thought it wasn't applied to tickets, but then found the numbers on the PDF receipt.

Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS