Proposed post to close the resignation threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
This thread was left open so that people could express their thoughts, and you have done so.

There is a lot that went into Steve’s decision and this situation is not simple. It was not tied to the OT forum or posts that violated the policies. I spent most of yesterday dealing with the fallout. I have spoken with many of you and PM’d even more. I am sure my fellow Board members have done so too.

It is felt that no good will come from leaving these threads open and therefore they are being closed. If you have issues you wish to discuss please contact one of the BoD members.

Despite Steve’s resignation NCWW is moving forward. The BoD is committed to the same principles that Steve established when he created NCWW. We will strive to keep this an open friendly place focused on woodworking where respect for one another is of primary importance. Tracy has agreed to assume the webmaster position and we are in the process of filling the vacant seat on the Board of Directors.

Let me make clear, I understand your pleas to Steve to return, but there is no way he will do so. He has thought through his decision. He and I have spoken about it and his decision is final.

Last edited:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Good note.

Take it or leave it or paraphrase it but a statement like this might be good.

Everyone from Steve, the BoD, the staff, the moderators, and the general members are deeply saddened that this has occurred. It is time to move on and allow the healing process begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS