[Problem-Main Site] Order of posts in a thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I have my NCWW set up to list the posts with the most recent post first. When I post to a thread, the thread next shows the posts inverted, i.e., with the first post in the thread first. This only lasts for the immediate time after posting. Why is this happening?

Doug

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Steve has set up several forums to display the initial posting in a thread at the top of every page. This is to help keep relevance to the thread and keep it more on topic. That might be what you're seeing :dontknow:

Dave:)

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
No dice Dave. This is not just a listing of the first post followed by the most recent posts. Instead it is a lsiting of the posts from the first post and then advancing chronologically. Once I leave the thread and return the posts are back in inverseorder, the way I like them.

It is weird and only happens when I post to a thread. Maybe someone is trying to discourage me from posting. :gar-Bi

Doug

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
No dice Dave. This is not just a listing of the first post followed by the most recent posts. Instead it is a lsiting of the posts from the first post and then advancing chronologically. Once I leave the thread and return the posts are back in inverseorder, the way I like them.

It is weird and only happens when I post to a thread. Maybe someone is trying to discourage me from posting. :gar-Bi

Doug
Is this just happening on threads that are using the repeated 1st page or this happening on all threads. More detail please.:gar-Bi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS