Previous Image, Slide Show, & Next Image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Lyddon

New User
Joe Lyddon
Hi,

I recently posted a new album... let people know about it... I also mentioned that there were little arrows above the pictures and what they were for...

After a few days, I look at the Album... I see the First picture has been Viewed 45 times... I see that the other pictures all viewed substancially less. I think the Icons were missed or not understood.

I think the little arrows and Icons above & below the pictures are not clear enough and many people are missing them for what they do.

May I suggest that, instead of the Icons, we just have what they mean?

Like: Previous Picture/Image . . . . Slide Show . . . . Next Picture/Image.

There seems to be plenty of room for it...

Why make it complicated when it can be so simple? :)

What do think?

Last edited by a moderator:

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Duely noted. Its not a setting we can change without hacking Photopost code. We will keep it in mind if we look at new tools to offer photo galleries or slideshows.

As I know you are a fan of Opera, you might not see this, but the alt text does show what those icons mean :) But we know how Opera feels about alt text vs title.....

Jim
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9.1.1) Gecko/20090715 Firefox/3.5.1

Joe Lyddon

New User
Joe Lyddon
OK, I figured we might be trapped again on something what appears "so simple" to do.

I guess that most people don't think of running their mouses over those little Icons... thus thinking the first picture is all there is to see.

Thank you.
Opera/9.63 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en) Presto/2.1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS