Pony Express sought Raleigh area to NC Woodturning Symposium in Greensboro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
I need to send a few gallons of anchorseal over to someone who is attending the show, preferably on Nov 1st. It will be in sealed containers inside a box, so no worries about spilling any inside a car.

http://www.northcarolinawoodturning.com/

OR... if someone in Greensboro is planning to attend I can drop the AS off either this upcoming week or a week or so before the show.

Thanks in advance for the assist.

Scott

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Scott, Ken and I will be going to Hickory a couple weeks before that. Leaving from Ken's place in Cary. If the person or persons wanting the anchorseal will be going to the Klingspor Show they could get it there.

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
Scott,

I am planning to be at the extravaganza on Friday and I would be happy to bring it to Greensboro. Let me know if I can help.

Steve H.

Woodman2k

Greg Bender
Corporate Member
Scott,
I would love to get my 2 gallons included in the PE to Hickory. I will be at the show on Saturday. I will give you a call one night this week and figure the best way to get you paid. Let me know if anybody can pull this off, with work as busy as it is , getting up to Scotts was looking more difficult.

ScottM,
let me know if you have any room to carry my 2 gallons and we can meet up at the Hickory show.
Greg

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
The guys attending the Woodturning Symposium are driving down from Virginia, and are not planning to attend the Klingspor event.

Steve - are you planning to attend the Symposium? If so, it would be great if I could drop it off by your place in advance.

Greg - if you can work something out with Ken and Scott M we can get it headed your way. I just need to come up with a container for it.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am picking up the outreach trailer at Ken's place on the 17th. Between the trailer and my truck we can find room no problem. It will just be a matter of getting the anchorseal to Ken's place.

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
Scott,

I am not planning to attend the Symposium, but I am sure we can arrange a pickup near the Symposium in Greensboro. I only live a few miles from the Coliseum. Happy to help if I can.

Steve H.

The guys attending the Woodturning Symposium are driving down from Virginia, and are not planning to attend the Klingspor event.

Steve - are you planning to attend the Symposium? If so, it would be great if I could drop it off by your place in advance.

Greg - if you can work something out with Ken and Scott M we can get it headed your way. I just need to come up with a container for it.

Joe Bradshaw

New User
Joe
Scott, I will be attending the symposium. I live in western Cary near the Chatham county line. Give me a call(919-801-9095) or email me to arrange a pickup. I still have the red oak log if you are interested.
Joe

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Scott, I will be attending the symposium. I live in western Cary near the Chatham county line. Give me a call(919-801-9095) or email me to arrange a pickup. I still have the red oak log if you are interested.
Joe

Joe, maybe we could get together and I can send Greg Benders AS with you. I ran out of time when I delivered the other AS to Ken who delivered it to Steve.

Whew - this can get confusing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS