pony express needed: Chapel Hill to Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

It's too bad that you won't be in CH sooner than the 14th -- I am driving down from Hendersonville to celebrate my grandson's 3rd birthday and will be driving from there first thing Saturday morning to Waxhaw to the M-WTCA Meet and will return Saturday afternoon. I could easily transport them down and then a member from Charlotte attanding the Waxhaw meeting could finish the deed. Who is the final recipient?

PM me with details if you can get them to CH by Friday the 10th.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I believe there are a couple folks from the middle/western part of the state coming to the Raleigh Klingspor event on the 18th. If so you can drop the motors off with me on the 17th and I can pass them along.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Bruce you are 100% correct. I must have been sleeping on the job :embaresse:eusa_doh:
Dave:)

Sully

New User
jay
I believe there are a couple folks from the middle/western part of the state coming to the Raleigh Klingspor event on the 18th. If so you can drop the motors off with me on the 17th and I can pass them along.

Scott,
Thanks for the offer. I might take you up on that. Are you in Raleigh? The recipient of the motors would be BKind2Animals (Susan). She is actually south of Charlotte but could get to Charlotte easily if needed.
Thanks,
J

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am in Cary but close enough. Phillip, PChristy is planning to be at the Klingspor Sjow on the 18th. He lives in the Salisbury area. I am sure arrangements can be made from there to finish the trip. PM me for directions

Sully

New User
jay
PM sent

I am in Cary but close enough. Phillip, PChristy is planning to be at the Klingspor Sjow on the 18th. He lives in the Salisbury area. I am sure arrangements can be made from there to finish the trip. PM me for directions

PChristy

New User
Phillip
I will pick them up and see about getting them down to the Mooresville area - I will see if I can drop them off at the Woodworking Source and then if someone could get them from there and take them on down -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS