Pics of my shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdkits1

New User
Mike
I built this shop by myself almost 10 years ago.It is 1100 sq. ft timberframe with rough sawn SYP board and batten siding. I laid the brick piers,made all of the windows and doors from scratch ,did it all..
I started by building a scale model.

modelofshop001.jpg

modelofshop002.jpg

This is the finished shop.

shop043-1.jpg

This is the view of the work area.

shop041.jpg

This is a view of the loft.

shop042.jpg

Shop with 10 inches of snow.

Snowday3-2-09010-1.jpg

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Wow - your shop is way cool! I wish that it were closer; it would make an outstanding addition to a shop crawl.

Scott

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
A scale model right down to the flannel shirt. Now that is detail.

That is some sweet looking shop. One like I could only dream about. It migth be worth a road trip to just goak.

Bryan S

Bryan
Great shop I love the rustic look and the way your design blends into the landscape :icon_thum

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Mike,

That is one COOL shop you've got. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Thanks so much for sharing. :icon_thum

Trent

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Great model work, Mike. I hope you enclosed the open side & back on the real shop. (Notice there are no pics of those sides). :wink_smil

boxxmaker

New User
Ken
You been watchin the new yankee workshop :wink_smil Very nice little workshop there,you done did good :thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up
Ken

gesiak

John
Corporate Member
I am envious of your shop and skills....:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Very nice job in deed!

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Great looking shop.:icon_thum I dare say you enjoyed building it as much as you do working in it. Efforts like that give you an attachment to a place that can't be taken away in your heart. You may have to move one day, but that will always be YOUR shop, I'd say.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Really nice shop, Mike. If I get up Richmond way, I'm gonna look you up!

:icon_thum:icon_thum:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors