Picnic Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Thanks to all who worked so hard to put on our yearly picnic. It was great. And Gail & I had a wonderful time.

I'm always surprised at how many people I don't know and how many I still do.:)

Thanks again,

Steve

P.S. I can't believe the wonderful raffle prizes.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Thanks to all who worked so hard to put on our yearly picnic. It was great. And Gail & I had a wonderful time.

I'm always surprised at how many people I don't know and how many I still do.:)

Thanks again,

Steve

P.S. I can't believe the wonderful raffle prizes.

Thank YOU for attending. afterall you started it all.:eusa_clap

Brogan

New User
Thanks to everyone involved - I know how much work it is organising a forum meet up, never mind one with so many raffle prizes, food, etc.

It was great to meet everyone.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Thanks to all who worked so hard to put on our yearly picnic. It was great.

+1 to all those who contributed to this year's great annual event. And Steve, thank you for starting this incredible organization. It has meant a great deal to me over the past 7 years.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
As a recent addition to the NCWW group, it was great to attend and to be able to talk with many of you in person. Thank you Steve for setting the tone and direction of the club, and to the many volunteers who have served as officers of the club to staying on track over the years. I look forward to the next gathering and meeting the others who could not have made it this time.

The raffle prizes were all awesome, even though Berta and the kids refused to pull my ticket, LOL.

Thanks to all who worked to provide the food as well.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Yes, we bought the main course, but it wouldn't be the same without all those amazing sides and desserts. Thanks to all who spent time and effort preparing the delicious treats for the rest of us. Pictures to come shortly.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Remember Steve, it's all your fault! Many thanks to both you and your lovely bride for herding this group into existence. As always, a good time was had by all.

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
+1 to all who worked to put on the picnic and the raffle. Great time, great food, and great prizes.

Frank Berry

New User
Frank
It made me feel good to see all my cole slaw and pasta salad got eaten up. The only thing I had to take home were my spoons! lol :rotflm:

badger fan

Bruce
User
+1 to all the thank you notes. My wife and I attended for the first time and we had a blast. Good fellowship and food. Prizes we awesome as well.
Thank you for your hard work and dedication.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Remember Steve, it's all your fault! Many thanks to both you and your lovely bride for herding this group into existence. As always, a good time was had by all.

I echo that thought. None of this would have happened without the future that was seen by our founder Steve Coles. He started this thing and without him it would have never developed into the great organization it has grown to be.

We all owe a world of thanks to Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors