Pen Wizard ... it's magic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeL

New User
Michael
That is very interesting Jeremy. I can't say that the designs are all that spectacular to warrant the $300 price tag for a manual crank system, but for someone who does production pen making it cold be warranted. I do have an old WoodWrite system that I bet one of our engineer members could combine with this to create at least an automatic horizontal back and forth motion! New and improved :rolleyes:

taandctran

New User
Thanh Tran
too bad they couldnt make a larger one for larger items. Especially for around the same price. ornamental lathes are really neat.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
That is slick, but how often would it get used I'm not sure.

Jeremy if you buy one, maybe you can help some of us out and demonstrate it for us from time to time....:gar-Bi

Badabing

New User
Joe
Very cool! I really like those designs it makes. However, I have to agree with everyone so far, it's a bit too pricey. I'm sure there's a lot more work involved with making pens that way too (think about filling the design in, or sanding and finishing, etc).

I don't sell enough pens to justify a tool that expensive with such a specialized application :sad11: Maybe someday when I'm a famous artist and anything I touch turns to expensive museum quality high end art :rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS