PE Request: Wilson to Raleigh or Smithfield or Clayton

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Giving this a bump and making an offer of a substantial amount of wood as part of it. I did not understand what I was looking at in the pictures. I thought it was different views of the same thing and that it was some wood on top of a table and some on a shelf underneath. It was some wood on top of a table but the other pictures were of large industrial shelving. I know this now because I tried to haul it in the back of a Cube (with the seats down, it has a cargo area about 4'x4') and only got maybe half. I did get the best of the walnut shorts, a large number of walnut and cherry turning blocks and a few pieces of mahogany. There is a lot of oak and mahogany left. I felt like a bandit taking what I have for the price, so I am not real worried about how much more I get, but I do need to get it out of Mike (mshel's) way and I am not going to be able to get back out there before the end of next week, when he needs it gone.

rwwood49

New User
Ronnie
Did you get your wood ? I saw a couple of offers so Idon't know if they came thru. I'm in Enfield, About 30 miles North of Wilson and can probably pick up and hold wood for you. If interested lem em know.R Wood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS