PE request, Lincolnton to Raleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

New User
David
Hey folks, Joe Scharle is looking to latch on to one or more of my cardboard barrels but honestly, driving from Raleigh to here and back:eek: is out of the question. I'd ship it but that would be cost prohibitive as well.:nah: Anyone going that way, or several 'twixt and 'tween here and there that wouldn't mind a relay operation, let one of us know. :icon_thum

T

toolferone

If you can meet me in Hickory tomorrow morning I am on the way to Raleigh from Knoxville.

Dragon

New User
David
Great response. In just a short time from posting this, we have this PE all arranged and details worked out. Great bunch of folks here. :notworthy:

T

toolferone

Yup, I started this trip be delivering from Raleigh to Charlotte and am ending it with a Hickory to Raleigh delivery.

Shamrock

New User
Michael
Tom-you da man! tHANKS AGAIN-and don't forget about breakfast the next time your in Charlotte!

Later-

Dragon

New User
David
Met up with Tom this morning and handed off the barrels. Man has that dude got the toys in his his rig! Tried to get him to disappear for about 30 mins and leave the truck open:nah: but he wouldn't do it. Good thing I'm a po' boy or I'd have dropped some serious funds in his hand. Like being at the show all over again.

Many thanks to Tom for his generosity in taking on this task. :icon_thum:eusa_clap:eek:ccasion1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors