Pay it forward...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Mr. Mason ran out to help today with trimming a door and mortising the hinges. What a guy! He epitomizes what this forum is about. One PM asking for help & he responds with "no problem!"

I was willing to run the door over to his place but he would hear nothing of it.

You ROCK Trent! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I will agree Trent is a great guy. But you too have been quite a help for folks in need, and maybe it's just your Karma coming back around.

Dave:)

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Trent is one of those people! :notworthy:

Nice of him to help you! Nice of you to share with us!

Jim

jerrye

New User
Jerry
I will agree Trent is a great guy. But you too have been quite a help for folks in need, and maybe it's just your Karma coming back around.

Dave:)

Fraid not Dave. My karma runned over my dogma so I hadda get rid of it! :rotflm:

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Thanks Jerry. :embaresse You are one heck of a guy and I will help you any time. :notworthy: Just pick up the phone and call. :icon_thum Also, I'd like to say that we did those hinge mortises with chisels and Jerry taught me a thing or two about using a chisel. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up Other than a few episodes of The Woodwright's Shop, I've had no formal education on using them and only drew blood a few times today. :gar-La; Jerry, on the other hand, is a natural. :yes: It was great to be able to help and learn and it was wonderful to meet your lovely wife Ellen. :-D Glad I could help Jerry, ANY time you need anything, just hollar. :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS