[Other-Main Site] Computer Swap Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Assigned To:: Unassigned
=====================================
Ok folks I'm going to swap out "upgrade":eusa_danc my computer in the next few days. Will I have to rejoin the site?:-(
THANKS
Robert

Monty

New User
Monty
No, but you'll have to remember your password the first time you log in. If you check "remember me" you'll save a new cookie on your new computer.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Nope you will just have to log in the first time you bring up the site (remember to click Remember Me) and you will get a fresh Cookie. Your membership is stored in the sites software not on your computer. The cookie that allows the site to remember you is on your computer, but will quickly be restored after your first log in. You can also transfer your Favorites and Bookmarks and other important files to the new hard-drive, but I don't know enough to tell you how. The cyber-genius will be along shortly with more help, I am sure.
Dave:)

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Thanks guy's I would hate to get lost this is with out a dought THE best site there is. Thanks to guy's like you!:icon_thum Now to remember my password:BangHead: . Hope to meet you in Hickory on Sat. the 27th.:eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS