Oak Shelf Unit for Mary

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Here's a pic of the finished project, some oak shelves I built for my wife. They are built from WO, finished with some Golden Oak stain and a couple coats of poly.

The edges are trimmed with some edge cuts from the boards, mitered and glued to the front to hide my "joint making" capability! Oh well, she's happy, and "If Mamma's happy --------- Right?
:biggrin:
Thanks for looking.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Looks good and nice tight mitres :icon_thum

BTW, you must have one heck of a camera. Blowing up the photo revealed DNA strands 8-O

Roger

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Miter credit goes to the Bosch slider.

And, I wondered what those things were! DNA, eh? You've got good eyes for a man of 26!

:rotflm:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Reggie, that looks great. I like the color. Hey, there's a grease spot on your deck :eek::lol::lol:

Dave:)

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Nice job Reggie. The color and miters look just great.

[PIE]BTW I see 4 grease spots[/PIE]

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Just checked with LOML, and those are NOT grease spots! She has NO grease spots on her deck!

That's just where she was drooling over the shelves!

:rotflm:

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Great looking set of shelves! I still find getting miters to fit tightly _without_ wood putty a major challenge.....

BTW, sorry, but that's a grease stain. *Gazing down shirt* I know a grease stain when I see one.

J

jeff...

Nice looking shelf Reggie - you sure that's her drool spots and not yours?

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Seems the consensus is "grease stain." Give me a few days to have it analyzed and I'll get back to you!!

:tinysmile_hmm_t:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS